31 Dec 2023, 05:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-100
Point added -SK
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
31 Dec 2023, 05:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0 woo, we gots a point!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
31 Dec 2023, 05:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1 heck yeah :fieryelmo:
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
31 Dec 2023, 05:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2 will go to eat lunch o/
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
31 Dec 2023, 05:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1 it’s 2 am for me lmao
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
31 Dec 2023, 05:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2 bye!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)