31 Dec 2023, 05:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
31 Dec 2023, 05:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
31 Dec 2023, 05:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
31 Dec 2023, 05:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
31 Dec 2023, 05:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
31 Dec 2023, 05:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby