Register
Sign in

4 Mar 2019, 19:37
How do I get Chocolate frogs?
I can't seem to find it.

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” - Albus percival wulfric brian dumbledore “The ones who love us never really leave us, you
can always find them in here.” - Sirius black
Strength: 6, Agility: 10, Control: 8, Stamina: 6

4 Mar 2019, 20:25
Chocolate frogs can be found in Honeydukes, which is accessed through Hogsmeade. To gain access to Hogsmeade, you need a Maurader's Map which costs 10 galleons. Other ways you can get chocolate frogs is by trading them with other people; I know people will trade chocolate frogs for other things (including money) as well as giving them away for free if they have duplicates! There is a chocolate frog trading thread as well.

A.C.
happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way

5 Mar 2019, 18:14
Thank you so much!

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” - Albus percival wulfric brian dumbledore “The ones who love us never really leave us, you

5 Mar 2019, 19:15
@Donnovan Perrywinkle

Actually, you need the fake permission form to gain access to Hogsmeade. It used to be the Marauder's map but that has changed recently - now the Marauder's map shows online users. The fake permission form can be bought for 5G in Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes. Joining our discord is a quick way of finding others to trade cards with. Have fun!

- Nadège Benoit(x)

5 Mar 2019, 19:16
Thank you as well!