Writing Club
Name: Elisa Shakestra
Reason For Joining: I love writing a lot
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Well Im a Wattpad writer and have published a book through a small website
Writing Experience: Nearly 10 years passed since I started story and RP writing
Anything Else?: Nothing really
Reason For Joining: I love writing a lot
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Well Im a Wattpad writer and have published a book through a small website
Writing Experience: Nearly 10 years passed since I started story and RP writing
Anything Else?: Nothing really
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Writing Club
Name: March Calister
Reason For Joining: I like to write stories
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Not a finished one, but I start lots, then always get boerd and start a new one.
Writing Experience: I don't know...
Anything Else?: nope
Reason For Joining: I like to write stories
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Not a finished one, but I start lots, then always get boerd and start a new one.
Writing Experience: I don't know...
Anything Else?: nope
Writing Club
Name: Tracey Bailey
Reason For Joining: I love writing!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Yes, but it's not finished
Writing Experience: yes, but mostly rps
Anything Else?: nope
Reason For Joining: I love writing!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Yes, but it's not finished
Writing Experience: yes, but mostly rps
Anything Else?: nope
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Writing Club
Added!!
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
Writing Club
Name: Sunny Smitherson-Smith
Reason For Joining: I write!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Have finished short stories, have not finished a book first draft but did get really close
Writing Experience: I've written and I've finished things but I haven't published and I'm not to that point yet
Anything Else?: this looks fun
Reason For Joining: I write!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Have finished short stories, have not finished a book first draft but did get really close
Writing Experience: I've written and I've finished things but I haven't published and I'm not to that point yet
Anything Else?: this looks fun
Sunny's Writer Profile
โฎโฎโฎโฎโฎโฎโฎโฎโฎโฎ
I write dark fantasy, scifi, and fiction. I dream of being published one day. I have ADHD. I've gotten into fountain pens, and they've gotten on my fingers. I wish writing were as fun as it was when I was younger.
I live in the USA and I have been roleplaying since I discovered the internet had them, in 2000. I did a ton of roleplaying but have become tired of it in recent years and have been shifting to writing more seriously. I have dogs. A lot of very big dogs. We like dogs around here.
I like spicy cheetos and mountain dew, but now that I'm older, my stomach sure doesn't.Selected Works
Reducioโฎ <- not working on, currently working on ->โฎ , & completed โฎ
โฎ [2023-4] A handbook for breaking starstruck love bonds - ??
โฎ [2023-4] Phoenix book v2 - 11,138
โฎ [2023] Twilight fanfic in which Bella realizes what a mess shes made of her life - 1067
โฎ [2023][Complete] A Short Robot Story on Crustacean - 17,731 - 1st draft compl
โฎ [2023][Complete] The ... Coyote - 4645 - Phoenix companion novelette - 1st draft complete
โฎ [2023][Complete] Bekka - 1513 - play off of a play off for fun - only draft complete
โฎ [2023][Complete] Road of three lanes - 1064 - shortstory, 1st draft complete
โฎ [2023][Complete] Avorion fanfic - 5551 - completed only draft
โฎ [2023] Yuki and Aia - 9137 - Phoenix companion novelette
โฎ [2023] The human wizard story - 853
โฎ [2023] Horsetails - 1840 - something im upset about
โฎ [2023] Wraith Society - 2023 - failed at 8175 - Phoenix companion novelette
โฎ [2021-3] Phoenix novel - failed at 87,000 - dark urban fantasy
โฎ [2023] I hate daystation - stopped at 994 - Just Kill Me idler fanfic
โฎ [2023] The manager - stopped at 227 - person I hate
โฎ [2023] Lana A/B/O an ICS fantasy - stopped at 481 - fun with documents?
โฎ [2021] Picture purpose practice (v4) - failed at 952
โฎ [2021] Picture purpose practice (v3) - failed at 411
โฎ [2019] Xerxus, Inc - 2019 failed NaNoWriMo - failed at 45,586
โฎ [2019] Mark of the wild Vishadeas version v2- failed at 6,813
โฎ [2019] Mark of the wild Vishadeas version v1 - failed at 6,520
โฎ [2019] Picture purpose practice / Mortal Purpose v2 - failed at 1,662
โฎ [2019] Picture purpose practice / Mortal Purpose v1 - failed at 1,345
Writing Club
Added!Sunny Smitherson-Smith wrote: 7 Jan 2024, 20:27 Name: Sunny Smitherson-Smith
Reason For Joining: I write!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Have finished short stories, have not finished a book first draft but did get really close
Writing Experience: I've written and I've finished things but I haven't published and I'm not to that point yet
Anything Else?: this looks fun
Sunny's Writer Profile
โฎโฎโฎโฎโฎโฎโฎโฎโฎโฎ
I write dark fantasy, scifi, and fiction. I dream of being published one day. I have ADHD. I've gotten into fountain pens, and they've gotten on my fingers. I wish writing were as fun as it was when I was younger.
I live in the USA and I have been roleplaying since I discovered the internet had them, in 2000. I did a ton of roleplaying but have become tired of it in recent years and have been shifting to writing more seriously. I have dogs. A lot of very big dogs. We like dogs around here.
I like spicy cheetos and mountain dew, but now that I'm older, my stomach sure doesn't.Selected Works
Reducioโฎ <- not working on, currently working on ->โฎ , & completed โฎ
โฎ [2023-4] A handbook for breaking starstruck love bonds - ??
โฎ [2023-4] Phoenix book v2 - 11,138
โฎ [2023] Twilight fanfic in which Bella realizes what a mess shes made of her life - 1067
โฎ [2023][Complete] A Short Robot Story on Crustacean - 17,731 - 1st draft compl
โฎ [2023][Complete] The ... Coyote - 4645 - Phoenix companion novelette - 1st draft complete
โฎ [2023][Complete] Bekka - 1513 - play off of a play off for fun - only draft complete
โฎ [2023][Complete] Road of three lanes - 1064 - shortstory, 1st draft complete
โฎ [2023][Complete] Avorion fanfic - 5551 - completed only draft
โฎ [2023] Yuki and Aia - 9137 - Phoenix companion novelette
โฎ [2023] The human wizard story - 853
โฎ [2023] Horsetails - 1840 - something im upset about
โฎ [2023] Wraith Society - 2023 - failed at 8175 - Phoenix companion novelette
โฎ [2021-3] Phoenix novel - failed at 87,000 - dark urban fantasy
โฎ [2023] I hate daystation - stopped at 994 - Just Kill Me idler fanfic
โฎ [2023] The manager - stopped at 227 - person I hate
โฎ [2023] Lana A/B/O an ICS fantasy - stopped at 481 - fun with documents?
โฎ [2021] Picture purpose practice (v4) - failed at 952
โฎ [2021] Picture purpose practice (v3) - failed at 411
โฎ [2019] Xerxus, Inc - 2019 failed NaNoWriMo - failed at 45,586
โฎ [2019] Mark of the wild Vishadeas version v2- failed at 6,813
โฎ [2019] Mark of the wild Vishadeas version v1 - failed at 6,520
โฎ [2019] Picture purpose practice / Mortal Purpose v2 - failed at 1,662
โฎ [2019] Picture purpose practice / Mortal Purpose v1 - failed at 1,345
So many books thatโs so cool!!!
Moods and More!
โYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ
Writing Club
Name: Minnie Duke
Reason For Joining: To get much much much better at writing and maybe finish a book.
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Yes....and I've come like....18 chapters away from finishing one book?
Writing Experience: Quite large. Writes in school, out of school, for competitions, anywhere!
Anything Else?: I am writing a harry potter fan fic....so don't sue?
Reason For Joining: To get much much much better at writing and maybe finish a book.
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Yes....and I've come like....18 chapters away from finishing one book?
Writing Experience: Quite large. Writes in school, out of school, for competitions, anywhere!
Anything Else?: I am writing a harry potter fan fic....so don't sue?
Writing Club
@Minnie Duke Wow! Are you going to go back and finish that book 18 chapters away? How's the fanfic coming along?
Writing Club
Ummm....Good?
Writing Club
Name: Quinn
Reason For Joining: Becuase I have wayyyyy to many ideas.
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: I am currently writing like, 5. (oops)
Writing Experience: I have written lots of books (none finished though
)
Anything Else?: Dunno... I am also writing a fan fic, was gonna put it in shelves.
Reason For Joining: Becuase I have wayyyyy to many ideas.
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: I am currently writing like, 5. (oops)
Writing Experience: I have written lots of books (none finished though
Anything Else?: Dunno... I am also writing a fan fic, was gonna put it in shelves.
|
|