Writing Club

Name: Elisa Shakestra
Reason For Joining: I love writing a lot
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Well Im a Wattpad writer and have published a book through a small website
Writing Experience: Nearly 10 years passed since I started story and RP writing
Anything Else?: Nothing really

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Writing Club
Name: March Calister
Reason For Joining: I like to write stories :wink3:
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Not a finished one, but I start lots, then always get boerd and start a new one.
Writing Experience: I don't know...
Anything Else?: nope :)

March
โ˜š ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐••๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•’๐•ช โ˜›
Iris

Writing Club
Name: Tracey Bailey
Reason For Joining: I love writing!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Yes, but it's not finished
Writing Experience: yes, but mostly rps
Anything Else?: nope :)

Writing Club
Added!!

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€

Writing Club
Name: Sunny Smitherson-Smith
Reason For Joining: I write!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Have finished short stories, have not finished a book first draft but did get really close
Writing Experience: I've written and I've finished things but I haven't published and I'm not to that point yet
Anything Else?: this looks fun
Sunny's Writer Profile

โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ Image posted by the member โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
I write dark fantasy, scifi, and fiction. I dream of being published one day. I have ADHD. I've gotten into fountain pens, and they've gotten on my fingers. I wish writing were as fun as it was when I was younger.

I live in the USA and I have been roleplaying since I discovered the internet had them, in 2000. I did a ton of roleplaying but have become tired of it in recent years and have been shifting to writing more seriously. I have dogs. A lot of very big dogs. We like dogs around here.

I like spicy cheetos and mountain dew, but now that I'm older, my stomach sure doesn't.
Selected Works

Reducio
โ–ฎ <- not working on, currently working on ->โ–ฎ , & completed โ–ฎ


โ–ฎ [2023-4] A handbook for breaking starstruck love bonds - ??
โ–ฎ [2023-4] Phoenix book v2 - 11,138
โ–ฎ [2023] Twilight fanfic in which Bella realizes what a mess shes made of her life - 1067
โ–ฎ [2023][Complete] A Short Robot Story on Crustacean - 17,731 - 1st draft compl
โ–ฎ [2023][Complete] The ... Coyote - 4645 - Phoenix companion novelette - 1st draft complete
โ–ฎ [2023][Complete] Bekka - 1513 - play off of a play off for fun - only draft complete
โ–ฎ [2023][Complete] Road of three lanes - 1064 - shortstory, 1st draft complete
โ–ฎ [2023][Complete] Avorion fanfic - 5551 - completed only draft
โ–ฎ [2023] Yuki and Aia - 9137 - Phoenix companion novelette
โ–ฎ [2023] The human wizard story - 853
โ–ฎ [2023] Horsetails - 1840 - something im upset about
โ–ฎ [2023] Wraith Society - 2023 - failed at 8175 - Phoenix companion novelette
โ–ฎ [2021-3] Phoenix novel - failed at 87,000 - dark urban fantasy
โ–ฎ [2023] I hate daystation - stopped at 994 - Just Kill Me idler fanfic
โ–ฎ [2023] The manager - stopped at 227 - person I hate
โ–ฎ [2023] Lana A/B/O an ICS fantasy - stopped at 481 - fun with documents?
โ–ฎ [2021] Picture purpose practice (v4) - failed at 952
โ–ฎ [2021] Picture purpose practice (v3) - failed at 411
โ–ฎ [2019] Xerxus, Inc - 2019 failed NaNoWriMo - failed at 45,586
โ–ฎ [2019] Mark of the wild Vishadeas version v2- failed at 6,813
โ–ฎ [2019] Mark of the wild Vishadeas version v1 - failed at 6,520
โ–ฎ [2019] Picture purpose practice / Mortal Purpose v2 - failed at 1,662
โ–ฎ [2019] Picture purpose practice / Mortal Purpose v1 - failed at 1,345

Writing Club
Sunny Smitherson-Smith wrote: 7 Jan 2024, 20:27 Name: Sunny Smitherson-Smith
Reason For Joining: I write!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Have finished short stories, have not finished a book first draft but did get really close
Writing Experience: I've written and I've finished things but I haven't published and I'm not to that point yet
Anything Else?: this looks fun
Sunny's Writer Profile

โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ Image posted by the member โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
I write dark fantasy, scifi, and fiction. I dream of being published one day. I have ADHD. I've gotten into fountain pens, and they've gotten on my fingers. I wish writing were as fun as it was when I was younger.

I live in the USA and I have been roleplaying since I discovered the internet had them, in 2000. I did a ton of roleplaying but have become tired of it in recent years and have been shifting to writing more seriously. I have dogs. A lot of very big dogs. We like dogs around here.

I like spicy cheetos and mountain dew, but now that I'm older, my stomach sure doesn't.
Selected Works

Reducio
โ–ฎ <- not working on, currently working on ->โ–ฎ , & completed โ–ฎ


โ–ฎ [2023-4] A handbook for breaking starstruck love bonds - ??
โ–ฎ [2023-4] Phoenix book v2 - 11,138
โ–ฎ [2023] Twilight fanfic in which Bella realizes what a mess shes made of her life - 1067
โ–ฎ [2023][Complete] A Short Robot Story on Crustacean - 17,731 - 1st draft compl
โ–ฎ [2023][Complete] The ... Coyote - 4645 - Phoenix companion novelette - 1st draft complete
โ–ฎ [2023][Complete] Bekka - 1513 - play off of a play off for fun - only draft complete
โ–ฎ [2023][Complete] Road of three lanes - 1064 - shortstory, 1st draft complete
โ–ฎ [2023][Complete] Avorion fanfic - 5551 - completed only draft
โ–ฎ [2023] Yuki and Aia - 9137 - Phoenix companion novelette
โ–ฎ [2023] The human wizard story - 853
โ–ฎ [2023] Horsetails - 1840 - something im upset about
โ–ฎ [2023] Wraith Society - 2023 - failed at 8175 - Phoenix companion novelette
โ–ฎ [2021-3] Phoenix novel - failed at 87,000 - dark urban fantasy
โ–ฎ [2023] I hate daystation - stopped at 994 - Just Kill Me idler fanfic
โ–ฎ [2023] The manager - stopped at 227 - person I hate
โ–ฎ [2023] Lana A/B/O an ICS fantasy - stopped at 481 - fun with documents?
โ–ฎ [2021] Picture purpose practice (v4) - failed at 952
โ–ฎ [2021] Picture purpose practice (v3) - failed at 411
โ–ฎ [2019] Xerxus, Inc - 2019 failed NaNoWriMo - failed at 45,586
โ–ฎ [2019] Mark of the wild Vishadeas version v2- failed at 6,813
โ–ฎ [2019] Mark of the wild Vishadeas version v1 - failed at 6,520
โ–ฎ [2019] Picture purpose practice / Mortal Purpose v2 - failed at 1,662
โ–ฎ [2019] Picture purpose practice / Mortal Purpose v1 - failed at 1,345
Added!
So many books thatโ€™s so cool!!!

Moods and More!
โ€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkโ€

Writing Club
Name: Minnie Duke
Reason For Joining: To get much much much better at writing and maybe finish a book.
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Yes....and I've come like....18 chapters away from finishing one book?
Writing Experience: Quite large. Writes in school, out of school, for competitions, anywhere!
Anything Else?: I am writing a harry potter fan fic....so don't sue?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills

Writing Club
@Minnie Duke Wow! Are you going to go back and finish that book 18 chapters away? How's the fanfic coming along?

Writing Club
Ummm....Good?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills

Writing Club
Name: Quinn
Reason For Joining: Becuase I have wayyyyy to many ideas.
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: I am currently writing like, 5. (oops)
Writing Experience: I have written lots of books (none finished though :()
Anything Else?: Dunno... I am also writing a fan fic, was gonna put it in shelves.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7