30 Dec 2023, 01:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
82 what new color?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 01:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
82 oooh
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 01:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
83 Ali’s also changing her hair soon!! I can’t wait!!
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
30 Dec 2023, 01:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
82 Simon doesn’t mess with his
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 01:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
83 I still need to find a photo!!!!!!! -dies- Tracey's fc has so many photos I can choose from!
30 Dec 2023, 01:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
82 nice problem to have though
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Dec 2023, 01:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
83 I still need to find a photo idk what ima do i still don’t have a fc for Ali tho
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.