Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

14

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
13

Parselmouth Stamina:10 Wisdom:3 Strength:1 Evasion:1 Accuracy:10 Arcane Power:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
12

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
13

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
13

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"