Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

25

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
24

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
23

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
22 I wanna write and yet I'm at 0 words

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
21 ikr, it sometimes feels frustrating, not having words

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
22 hai si and ash

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
21 Helloooo. how're you?

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
22

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
23
I’m okayyyy got
Like 4 hours of sleep? I think idk

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
22

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)