29 Dec 2023, 13:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
33 how're you, Ash?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Dec 2023, 13:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
31 doing well, might try to get to writing a reply soon - we shall see
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Dec 2023, 13:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30 yup! How did your christmas go btw?
You are not you when you are sane.
29 Dec 2023, 13:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 lovely! and we had amazing weather too
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Dec 2023, 14:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28 that's good! we missed the christmas pud this year unfortunately, because one of my friends accidentally sat on it
You are not you when you are sane.
29 Dec 2023, 14:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
27 oh no! ha, poor friend
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Dec 2023, 14:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
29 Dec 2023, 14:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
27 yeah he's stupid hehe
You are not you when you are sane.