Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

33 how're you, Ash?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
32
I'm good. wbu? :)

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
31 doing well, might try to get to writing a reply soon - we shall see

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
30 yup! How did your christmas go btw?

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
29 lovely! and we had amazing weather too

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
28 that's good! we missed the christmas pud this year unfortunately, because one of my friends accidentally sat on it

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
27 oh no! ha, poor friend

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
28

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
27 yeah he's stupid hehe

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
26

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)