Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

53

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
52

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
51

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
50

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
49

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
48

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
47

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
46

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
45

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
44

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)