Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

I see, thanks; I didn’t notice at first!

60

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
61

#660099
Gloria Shah on PFR.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
62

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
61

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
60

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
61

#660099
Gloria Shah on PFR.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
60

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
61

#660099
Gloria Shah on PFR.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
60

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
61

#660099
Gloria Shah on PFR.