29 Dec 2023, 13:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
*60
60
Last edited by Mari Alves on 29 Dec 2023, 13:45, edited 2 times in total.
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Dec 2023, 13:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
Huh I’m lost now
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Dec 2023, 13:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
61 ooooh
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Dec 2023, 13:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
60 Someone put 61 and you put 59
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"