29 Dec 2023, 13:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
68
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Dec 2023, 13:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
67 you’re a hero Mari
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Dec 2023, 13:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
66 Ahaha, thanks!
Last edited by Mari Alves on 29 Dec 2023, 13:40, edited 1 time in total.
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Dec 2023, 13:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
64
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Dec 2023, 13:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
62
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"