29 Dec 2023, 02:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
38 Simonnnnnn hi hi!!!!
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
29 Dec 2023, 02:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
37 hi hi! How’re you?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Dec 2023, 02:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
38 pretty goooooood laying down not sleeping even tho it’s like almost 12 and I gotta do stuff tmr lmao
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
29 Dec 2023, 02:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
37 ick! Only almost 9;30pm here
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Dec 2023, 02:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
38 oof I’m like not tired at all rn even tho I def should be lmao
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
29 Dec 2023, 02:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
40
Wow time zones are confusing lmoa
Wow time zones are confusing lmoa
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
29 Dec 2023, 02:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
41 I should work on replies but not sure I’ve got the motivation
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)