Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

38 Simonnnnnn hi hi!!!!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
37 hi hi! How’re you?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
38 pretty goooooood laying down not sleeping even tho it’s like almost 12 and I gotta do stuff tmr lmao

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
37 ick! Only almost 9;30pm here

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
38 oof I’m like not tired at all rn even tho I def should be lmao

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
39

Yep 9:30 pm here too !
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
40

Wow time zones are confusing lmoa

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
41

Yep definitely
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
42

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
41 I should work on replies but not sure I’ve got the motivation

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)