Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

[quote]For hp website? The same one I'm doing the award show rp on. hogwarts extreme aka hex

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oooooooh

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I think idk I don’t hook tho lol I couldn’t figure it out super well tho lol

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah I found it hard to navigate lol

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah it seems fun what’s ur character on there I’ll see if I can figure it out

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alrighty!!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.