Last person to post wins!
[quote]For hp website? The same one I'm doing the award show rp on. hogwarts extreme aka hex
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Oooooooh
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]D'you have an account on hex?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
I think idk I donβt hook tho lol I couldnβt figure it out super well tho lol
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Oh
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Yeah I found it hard to navigate lol
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]It can be tricky sometimes, but I like that site
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Yeah it seems fun whatβs ur character on there Iβll see if I can figure it out
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]I'll owl it to you
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Alrighty!!
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.