28 Dec 2023, 14:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
28 Dec 2023, 14:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
28 Dec 2023, 14:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
28 Dec 2023, 14:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
28 Dec 2023, 14:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
28 Dec 2023, 14:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
28 Dec 2023, 14:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
28 Dec 2023, 14:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
28 Dec 2023, 14:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-8
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
28 Dec 2023, 14:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-9
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby