Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

4

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
3

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
2

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
1

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
2

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
1

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
0

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
1

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
0

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
1

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes