Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-14

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-13

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-14

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-13

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-14

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-12

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-11 HI HI EVERYONE!!!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-10 HI ALIANA

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes