27 Dec 2023, 12:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-100 yay
@ Simon Kincaid
@ Simon Kincaid
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 27 Dec 2023, 12:56, edited 1 time in total.
27 Dec 2023, 12:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0 @Simon Kincaid first slytherpuff point of the season woop woop
Point added -SK
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 12:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 12:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 12:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 12:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
Hi hi everyone m!
Hi hi everyone m!
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.