27 Dec 2023, 12:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-61
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 12:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-63 wanna get to -100?
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 12:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-65 game on o7
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 12:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-67
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 12:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-69
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby