27 Dec 2023, 11:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-54
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 11:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-55
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
27 Dec 2023, 11:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-56
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 11:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-57
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
27 Dec 2023, 11:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-58
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 11:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-59
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
27 Dec 2023, 11:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-60
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 12:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-60
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 12:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-61
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)