Writing Club
Ooh nice! I like romance, mystery, and fiction most!!Alex Hunter wrote: 14 Nov 2023, 11:25I read and write spy/superhero/comics/adventure booksDelainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Nov 2023, 14:51 Lol, what types of books do you usually like to read/write??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
SAMEEE i like involving slight romance in adventureDelainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Nov 2023, 05:37Ooh nice! I like romance, mystery, and fiction most!!Alex Hunter wrote: 14 Nov 2023, 11:25I read and write spy/superhero/comics/adventure booksDelainie Silverwing wrote: 13 Nov 2023, 14:51 Lol, what types of books do you usually like to read/write??
Writing Club
I just started a new novel!! A few days ago lol, but I’m hoping it’ll turn out ok! I’m giving “Skates” a break haha, but hopefully when I return to it I’ll be able to write better!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
*fingers crossed the novel will work out well*Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Dec 2023, 18:22 I just started a new novel!! A few days ago lol, but I’m hoping it’ll turn out ok! I’m giving “Skates” a break haha, but hopefully when I return to it I’ll be able to write better!
I am still going on with my novel project with Maya (So proud I haven't given up, I plan on finishing- I am dedicated to finishing)
Also I have started a new story too as an individual project that I am writing side-by-side.
Writing Club
Ooh that’s awesome!! I haven’t totally given up on my novel, just not gonna write it for a bit, but I’ll go back to it at some point.Leaf Shard wrote: 23 Dec 2023, 18:27*fingers crossed the novel will work out well*Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Dec 2023, 18:22 I just started a new novel!! A few days ago lol, but I’m hoping it’ll turn out ok! I’m giving “Skates” a break haha, but hopefully when I return to it I’ll be able to write better!
I am still going on with my novel project with Maya (So proud I haven't given up, I plan on finishing- I am dedicated to finishing)
Also I have started a new story too as an individual project that I am writing side-by-side.
Really cool! What genre is it??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
Name: Zander
Reason For Joining: Writing is fun
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Well, i've started several. Not Really finished
Writing Experience: Several years of stalled books and poems
Anything Else?: Not really
Reason For Joining: Writing is fun
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Well, i've started several. Not Really finished
Writing Experience: Several years of stalled books and poems
Anything Else?: Not really
Zander's Chocolate Frog Trade | Ency
Stamina: 8 Evasion: 6 Strength: 8 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5
Writing Club
The one with Maya I'd say is more dystopia, and mine is leaning towards a kind of fantasy-adventure-with a sad feel to it.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Dec 2023, 18:33Ooh that’s awesome!! I haven’t totally given up on my novel, just not gonna write it for a bit, but I’ll go back to it at some point.Leaf Shard wrote: 23 Dec 2023, 18:27*fingers crossed the novel will work out well*Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Dec 2023, 18:22 I just started a new novel!! A few days ago lol, but I’m hoping it’ll turn out ok! I’m giving “Skates” a break haha, but hopefully when I return to it I’ll be able to write better!
I am still going on with my novel project with Maya (So proud I haven't given up, I plan on finishing- I am dedicated to finishing)
Also I have started a new story too as an individual project that I am writing side-by-side.
Really cool! What genre is it??
How about you?
Writing Club
Ooh that sounds really cool! I like reading fantasy like stuff, but write romance lol.Leaf Shard wrote: 23 Dec 2023, 22:43The one with Maya I'd say is more dystopia, and mine is leaning towards a kind of fantasy-adventure-with a sad feel to it.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Dec 2023, 18:33Ooh that’s awesome!! I haven’t totally given up on my novel, just not gonna write it for a bit, but I’ll go back to it at some point.Leaf Shard wrote: 23 Dec 2023, 18:27*fingers crossed the novel will work out well*Delainie Silverwing wrote: 23 Dec 2023, 18:22 I just started a new novel!! A few days ago lol, but I’m hoping it’ll turn out ok! I’m giving “Skates” a break haha, but hopefully when I return to it I’ll be able to write better!
I am still going on with my novel project with Maya (So proud I haven't given up, I plan on finishing- I am dedicated to finishing)
Also I have started a new story too as an individual project that I am writing side-by-side.
Really cool! What genre is it??
How about you?
Skates was romance, my new book is a sad thing with some romance in it haha
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Writing Club
Name: Inara Yang
Reason For Joining: I enjoy writing and would love to have a place to share it! I'm a bit shy IG and OOG too so I don't usually feel comfortable sharing!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Not really? I have written short stories and fanfic but nothing more.
Writing Experience: None basically?
Anything Else?: Nope!
Reason For Joining: I enjoy writing and would love to have a place to share it! I'm a bit shy IG and OOG too so I don't usually feel comfortable sharing!
Have You Ever Written a Book Before: Not really? I have written short stories and fanfic but nothing more.
Writing Experience: None basically?
Anything Else?: Nope!
Writing Club
Added both of you!!
I totally get it, this is a sad espace to share your work, dont worry, there will be no judgement or rude comments!!
I totally get it, this is a sad espace to share your work, dont worry, there will be no judgement or rude comments!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”