A world of our own ooc

Name: Reyna Evergreen
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Rey
Why are you joining?: friendsss

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C
A world of our own ooc
Name: March Calister
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: none
Why are you joining?: To make some new friends!:D

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
A world of our own ooc
Name: Quinn
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Q or Quinnie
Why are you joining?: I'd like to meet new people to talk with and/or rp with.
A world of our own ooc
[quote]Name: Tracey Bailey
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Tracey or any nickname you come up with!
Why are you joining?: need more people to rp with

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
A world of our own ooc
Welcome everyone! <3 <3

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Welcome!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Name: Elvenia Moonshadow
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Ellie or Eira
Why are you joining?: To meet new people and to make friends!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
A world of our own ooc
Welcome! <3

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Name: Inara Yang
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: I don't have any nicknames yet but I'm open to suggestions!
Why are you joining?: I want to make new friends!
A world of our own ooc
Name: Willow Byrne
Nicknames/what you liked to be called?: Wills or any other nickname you can come up with! I love nicknames so go ham on whatever you want to call Willow <3 :)
Why are you joining?: To make new friends I can RP with!

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.