Moods and More! open! cheap!

Reducio
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 23:47
Sere Nade wrote: 9 Dec 2023, 07:31
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Dec 2023, 04:28
Sere Nade wrote: 6 Dec 2023, 06:59 Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Selling
What do you want to sell:
B8(2), B9, B10, B17(4), B18(5), B29(2), B31(2), B35, B39, B48, B50, B55, B61, B75, B83
Total: 25 bronze cards
Additional info: Please let me know to whom I should send the cards, Thank you!
Hi! Me and Madi will decide shortly on who you shall be sending the cards to, thanks!!
Okay! Thanks!
Hi! You may send the cards over to me, and I will send over the payment of 8 Sickles once I have received them all:)

Sent!

"Be the main character of your own life."
Sere Nade | Jason Aguilar

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Sere Nade wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 09:05
Reducio
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 23:47
Sere Nade wrote: 9 Dec 2023, 07:31
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Dec 2023, 04:28
Sere Nade wrote: 6 Dec 2023, 06:59 Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Selling
What do you want to sell:
B8(2), B9, B10, B17(4), B18(5), B29(2), B31(2), B35, B39, B48, B50, B55, B61, B75, B83
Total: 25 bronze cards
Additional info: Please let me know to whom I should send the cards, Thank you!
Hi! Me and Madi will decide shortly on who you shall be sending the cards to, thanks!!
Okay! Thanks!
Hi! You may send the cards over to me, and I will send over the payment of 8 Sickles once I have received them all:)

Sent!
Payment sent!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 14:32
Sere Nade wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 09:05
Reducio
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 23:47
Sere Nade wrote: 9 Dec 2023, 07:31
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Dec 2023, 04:28

Hi! Me and Madi will decide shortly on who you shall be sending the cards to, thanks!!
Okay! Thanks!
Hi! You may send the cards over to me, and I will send over the payment of 8 Sickles once I have received them all:)

Sent!
Payment sent!!
Received! Thank you!

"Be the main character of your own life."
Sere Nade | Jason Aguilar

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Hello, am I allowed to buy a second mood board?

I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Sam Ginger wrote: 14 Dec 2023, 10:48 Hello, am I allowed to buy a second mood board?
Of course!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Chocolate Frog
Name: Marcie Reaves
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Selling, buying, or trading: trading
What do you want to buy:
What do you want to sell:
What do you want to trade:B31(4), B48, B80, B17, B41, B37, and B21
Additional info: 10 cards!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Marcie Reaves wrote: 17 Dec 2023, 17:20 Chocolate Frog
Name: Marcie Reaves
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Selling, buying, or trading: trading
What do you want to buy:
What do you want to sell:
What do you want to trade:B31(4), B48, B80, B17, B41, B37, and B21
Additional info: 10 cards!
Hello! Do you have any specific cards you’d like to give?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
B31(4), B48, B80, B17, B41, B37, and B21

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Banner
Name: Emiline Emiline
Year: first
House: hufflepuff
Payment method: potatoes right?
Photos: hufflepuff stuff
Fc: what is this
Color Scheme: yellow and black
Aesthetic: whats this
Text: Emiline Hunter
Additional info:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 24 Dec 2023, 16:16 Banner
Name: Emiline Emiline
Year: first
House: hufflepuff
Payment method: potatoes right?
Photos: hufflepuff stuff
Fc: what is this
Color Scheme: yellow and black
Aesthetic: whats this
Text: Emiline Hunter
Additional info:
Order confirmed! We'll decide who is doing it. Should be done in 1 day - 1 week!

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -