Curiosity killed the cat...

Min- seo flinched at Rowan’s growl a bit. Was he mad at her? What did she do wrong? Rowan apologized to Koko and handed back a knife before grabbing Min-seo’s wrist and dragging her out of the great hall. ”Ro, wha-“ she said, not continuing her sentence as she let silence take over. She felt a small tear fall down her face as she walked out with Rowan. She quickly wiped it away. No more crying. She felt cold air hit her porcelain face as the door to the outside opened and stepped outside, Rowan still tugging her along. She felt them stop and her hands were taken in his. He started to ask what was wrong in a worried tone, anxiety lacing his words. Min-seo shook her head. ”Of course I can open up to you, I just....I just don’t want to be a burden on you. I...I guess I’m just not happy with myself. I’m not the best person in the world, and probably no one likes me. I’m annoying as hell.” she said quitetly. She’d never seen Ro this anxious about her. She probably was fine, but she just was annoying and let her feelings show, making Rowan worry.

“I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-Seo
Stats: Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 8 Stamina: 6

Stats- Strength-4 Agility-10 Control-10 Stamina-6
Curiosity killed the cat...
"You are not a burden. You are not annoying. Min-seo you are my best friend. And I know this will sound like a marriage vow in your culture, but I'm too worried and pissed to care at this point. You are an amazing person. And I know it's not easy to like yourself. But I will help you through any of those thoughts. If you need anything whatsoever I am here. You are not annoying or bothersome or a burden or whatever those thoughts are screaming in your head. I know you're not going to believe me, and you're going to keep locking me out. But when you finally break down and you need to talk somewhere, I am here. I will listen, and I will not judge. Okay?" 

He needed her to understand him. He knew it wasn't easy to talk, and she probably wouldn't talk to him about stuff until she absolutely couldn't avoid it. But she would break eventually. He knew from experience. He would be here though so she wouldn't have to handle those break downs alone like he did. She could have someone there. And if it wasn't him, that's fine. But if she needed someone he was here.

Often lying, but not to you.
Curiosity killed the cat...
{Unsure if you're waiting for Koko/me so I'm just going to post.}
Rowan and Min-seo had been gone for quite a while now. Koko wondered where they had gone, but she knew that if she were to go outside she could always follow the footprints, unless a thick layering of snow had covered them. She was certainly full, even after eating mostly sweets, and she was ready to get up. Sliding out from the table, she set her foot on the ground with almost no weight on it at first. She didn't necessarily wish to get too much excercise, not after eating, so she walked slowly to the door that would lead to a corridor. It was hot inside, however, and Koko wished to go to the frigid outdoors.

She strode out there, not with a confident stride but with something a little weighed down. Perhaps not with sadness, but she definitely was tired. The Slytherin surveyed her surroundings, searching for footprints, and she finally found a trail. She was about to follow it, but then she remembered just how downcast Min-seo had seemed, and Koko finally decided against it. She turned to go back in, not before giving a loving glance to the wildlife that still scurried in the snow. She finally stepped back into the Great Hall, and after that she left to retire to the Slytherin Dormitories for the night.
Reducio
Koko has left the thread

[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
Curiosity killed the cat...
Min-seo looked back up at Rowan as he said those words. He cared enough to help her? No no no no, she didn't deserve this. She felt something wet fall down her cheek and wiped it away quickly. "How am I not annoying? I'm a terrible person, Ro. I literally caused my parents death. It was my fault someone put a lighter in our house and it burnt down our house. It was all my fault. If I just made myself more likable and wasn't annoying, then it wouldn't have happened." she said. From the statement, you may think that her personality was fake here, but no. The first days at Hogwarts she was trying to make herself as likable as possible so people wouldn't hate the little girl, but she'd gotten so comfortable here that she totally forgot. She felt a few more tears. She wiped them away again. "Thank you Rowan. I don't understand how you'd want to be friends with someone like me." she said quietly. She was very grateful but so confused. She was not a good person, why would anyone want to see her real self? She was horrible in every way, or at least that's what she thought.

“I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-Seo
Stats: Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 8 Stamina: 6

Stats- Strength-4 Agility-10 Control-10 Stamina-6