Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
sup dude

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heyyyyy

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
How is everyone? :)

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Exhausted. I stayed up way too late, and didn't get the coffee I was promised -_-

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ooof I would be pissed I need coffee tbh

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i need breaks

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Did a history assessment.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
tomorrow got biology and maths assessmenttt :(

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I think I have a Maths assessment soon too. And Spanish. And English.