Last person to post wins!
sup dude
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Last person to post wins!
Heyyyyy
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
How is everyone?
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Last person to post wins!
Exhausted. I stayed up way too late, and didn't get the coffee I was promised -_-
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Last person to post wins!
Ooof I would be pissed I need coffee tbh
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Last person to post wins!
i need breaks
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Last person to post wins!
tomorrow got biology and maths assessmenttt
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Last person to post wins!
I think I have a Maths assessment soon too. And Spanish. And English.