Moods and More!
@Aries Scythe payment of 10K due
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
ok cool! sent
Moods and More!
Hm, doesn’t seem anything has come through yet?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
@Madi Mcquade. i do not know how to pay you. like what button do i press. sorry. but i love the mood board very much
I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Moods and More!
Since we are first years, we cannot pay directly, you must wait until ur second year to do that. To pay, please go to the apothecary shop, and scroll down til u find potato peelings. Select 58 of them (I think), which should equal up to two Sickles. Then once you’ve bought them, go to ur trunk/inventory, and gift them to Madi McQuade!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Selling
What do you want to sell:
B8(2), B9, B10, B17(4), B18(5), B29(2), B31(2), B35, B39, B48, B50, B55, B61, B75, B83
Total: 25 bronze cards
Additional info: Please let me know to whom I should send the cards, Thank you!
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Selling
What do you want to sell:
B8(2), B9, B10, B17(4), B18(5), B29(2), B31(2), B35, B39, B48, B50, B55, B61, B75, B83
Total: 25 bronze cards
Additional info: Please let me know to whom I should send the cards, Thank you!
Moods and More!
Thank you for the mood board I love it so much.
I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Moods and More!
Hi! Me and Madi will decide shortly on who you shall be sending the cards to, thanks!!Sere Nade wrote: 6 Dec 2023, 06:59 Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Selling
What do you want to sell:
B8(2), B9, B10, B17(4), B18(5), B29(2), B31(2), B35, B39, B48, B50, B55, B61, B75, B83
Total: 25 bronze cards
Additional info: Please let me know to whom I should send the cards, Thank you!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Okay! Thanks!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Dec 2023, 04:28Hi! Me and Madi will decide shortly on who you shall be sending the cards to, thanks!!Sere Nade wrote: 6 Dec 2023, 06:59 Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Selling
What do you want to sell:
B8(2), B9, B10, B17(4), B18(5), B29(2), B31(2), B35, B39, B48, B50, B55, B61, B75, B83
Total: 25 bronze cards
Additional info: Please let me know to whom I should send the cards, Thank you!
Moods and More!
Hi! You may send the cards over to me, and I will send over the payment of 8 Sickles once I have received them all:)Sere Nade wrote: 9 Dec 2023, 07:31Okay! Thanks!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Dec 2023, 04:28Hi! Me and Madi will decide shortly on who you shall be sending the cards to, thanks!!Sere Nade wrote: 6 Dec 2023, 06:59 Name: Sere Nade
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Selling, buying, or trading: Selling
What do you want to sell:
B8(2), B9, B10, B17(4), B18(5), B29(2), B31(2), B35, B39, B48, B50, B55, B61, B75, B83
Total: 25 bronze cards
Additional info: Please let me know to whom I should send the cards, Thank you!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”