Mystical Creatures Chatter OOC Members

I'm excited! :D

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Mystical Creatures Chatter OOC Members
Hello Everyone!
Looking forward to learning and having fun with all of you! Also very excited as well!

Words and wisdom are the two most powerful things in the world, capable of building great monuments or starting terrible wars, use both cautiously.

Mystical Creatures Chatter OOC Members
:wave:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Mystical Creatures Chatter OOC Members
Hi guys! What's everyones favourite magical creature?

Image posted by the member

Mystical Creatures Chatter OOC Members
The Sphynx always and forever <3

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Mystical Creatures Chatter OOC Members
I'm a dragon girly :)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Mystical Creatures Chatter OOC Members
Thunderbirds or Occamies. I can never decide on a favorite for long before I read about another creature and switch teams though.

Words and wisdom are the two most powerful things in the world, capable of building great monuments or starting terrible wars, use both cautiously.

Mystical Creatures Chatter OOC Members
I love them all <3 but unicorns are pure of heart and are so pretty! Plus I used to horseback ride in the past, so I have a preference to them... but I love also love dragons.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Mystical Creatures Chatter OOC Members
Oooooohh good choices! I also love unicorns Kim. I'm a big fan of phoenixes too. Their whole concept is inspirational.

Image posted by the member

Mystical Creatures Chatter OOC Members
I agree, phoenixes and unicorns are awesome! I've just always been super obsessed with dragons for some reason!

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.