Mystical Creatures Chatter
I'm excited!
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Mystical Creatures Chatter
Hello Everyone!
Looking forward to learning and having fun with all of you! Also very excited as well!
Looking forward to learning and having fun with all of you! Also very excited as well!
Words and wisdom are the two most powerful things in the world, capable of building great monuments or starting terrible wars, use both cautiously.
Mystical Creatures Chatter
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Mystical Creatures Chatter
The Sphynx always and forever
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Mystical Creatures Chatter
I'm a dragon girly
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Mystical Creatures Chatter
Thunderbirds or Occamies. I can never decide on a favorite for long before I read about another creature and switch teams though.
Words and wisdom are the two most powerful things in the world, capable of building great monuments or starting terrible wars, use both cautiously.
Mystical Creatures Chatter
I love them all
but unicorns are pure of heart and are so pretty! Plus I used to horseback ride in the past, so I have a preference to them... but I love also love dragons.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Mystical Creatures Chatter
I agree, phoenixes and unicorns are awesome! I've just always been super obsessed with dragons for some reason!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
