1 Dec 2023, 15:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4 cool!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Dec 2023, 15:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Dec 2023, 15:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
1 Dec 2023, 15:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
1 Dec 2023, 16:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Dec 2023, 16:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
1 Dec 2023, 16:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Dec 2023, 16:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.