1 Dec 2023, 14:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Dec 2023, 14:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
1 Dec 2023, 14:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Dec 2023, 14:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Dec 2023, 14:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2 hiya Simon
I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
1 Dec 2023, 14:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3 hi hi Sam, how've things been?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
1 Dec 2023, 14:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4 good. I flew a plane yesterday! I learnt how to do a loop de loop!
I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
1 Dec 2023, 14:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5 very cool!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)