Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

18 hope today goes well

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
17 It will.... it is going to be fun. Did you see my dumb HP joke? LoL
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
16 just did. I enjoyed it. Really like the Christmas pfp too

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
19

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
18

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
19

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
18 Thanks! Me, too. I have to go get ready for my last day. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!

Will talk to you later I hope. Have a great day!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
19

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
18 bye! <3

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)