1 Dec 2023, 03:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
14
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
1 Dec 2023, 03:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
13
Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
1 Dec 2023, 03:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
11
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
1 Dec 2023, 03:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
9
Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
1 Dec 2023, 03:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby