1 Dec 2023, 03:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
1 Dec 2023, 03:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
23
Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
1 Dec 2023, 03:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
21
Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
1 Dec 2023, 03:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
1 Dec 2023, 03:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
1 Dec 2023, 03:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
17
Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
1 Dec 2023, 03:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
16
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby