1 Dec 2023, 02:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
59
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
1 Dec 2023, 02:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
59
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
1 Dec 2023, 02:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
58
Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
1 Dec 2023, 02:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
57
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
1 Dec 2023, 02:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
56
Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
1 Dec 2023, 02:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
55
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
1 Dec 2023, 02:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff