30 Nov 2023, 19:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
31
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 19:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
31
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
30 Nov 2023, 19:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
32
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Nov 2023, 19:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
33
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
30 Nov 2023, 19:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
34
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Nov 2023, 20:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30 Nov 2023, 20:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
36
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”