30 Nov 2023, 18:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
36
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
37
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Nov 2023, 18:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
36
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
37
Last edited by Jay Divus on 30 Nov 2023, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
30 Nov 2023, 18:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
36
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
37
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
30 Nov 2023, 18:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
36
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
37
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
30 Nov 2023, 18:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
38
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”