Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

37

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
36

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
37

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
36

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
37
Last edited by Jay Divus on 30 Nov 2023, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
36

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
37

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
36

“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
37

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
38

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”