30 Nov 2023, 18:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
59
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
57
Last edited by Alyssea Brown on 30 Nov 2023, 18:32, edited 1 time in total.
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
55 sorry misclick
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
53
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
51
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby