30 Nov 2023, 18:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
69
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
67
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
65
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
63
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
61
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby