30 Nov 2023, 18:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
79
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
77
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
75
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
73
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
30 Nov 2023, 18:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
71
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby