Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

77!

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
78!!


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
79!!!

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
81

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
83

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
84

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
85

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
86

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."