29 Nov 2023, 21:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Nov 2023, 21:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3I am well too!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Nov 2023, 22:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2 that’s good!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Nov 2023, 22:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3 Hi Del!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
29 Nov 2023, 22:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3 hey Mari!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Nov 2023, 22:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3 heyy
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
30 Nov 2023, 00:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-2
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."