29 Nov 2023, 13:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
44
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
29 Nov 2023, 13:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
44
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
29 Nov 2023, 13:47
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
46
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
29 Nov 2023, 13:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
47
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
29 Nov 2023, 14:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
48
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
29 Nov 2023, 14:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
49
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Nov 2023, 14:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
50
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."