29 Nov 2023, 05:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24 no idea. maybe i could give you some ideas?
Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
29 Nov 2023, 05:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25 lol thx. I have my idea, but I need
motivation
cause currently I have none haha
motivation
cause currently I have none haha
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Nov 2023, 05:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
24 your welcome! well, i wish you good luck! my ability app is 255 words long!
Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
29 Nov 2023, 05:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25 nah but your work is great!! i read skates and its socute its like a little romcom
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
29 Nov 2023, 05:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
26 thx, I’m only at like, 20k
! Niceeee good luck on getting it!!!
Thank you Jam!! I’m getting close to the first “conflict”, it’s so boring rn lol
! Niceeee good luck on getting it!!!Thank you Jam!! I’m getting close to the first “conflict”, it’s so boring rn lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Nov 2023, 05:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
27 i’ll def keep reading heheh
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
29 Nov 2023, 05:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
26 thanks! anyways, i should actually go sleep now. night!
Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
29 Nov 2023, 05:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28 thank you!! I’ll be adding the next one tmrw I’d think, but rly whenever I finish it, I also have some poems up in the shelves: )
Gnnn!!
Gnnn!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
29 Nov 2023, 05:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
29 running to shelves rn!
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)