29 Nov 2023, 00:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
29 Nov 2023, 00:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
29 Nov 2023, 01:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4 your welcome!
Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
29 Nov 2023, 01:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
5
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
29 Nov 2023, 01:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4
Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment
29 Nov 2023, 01:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
29 Nov 2023, 01:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1
Ambition is a very dangerous thing because either you achieve it and your life ends prematurely, or you don't, in which case your life is a constant source of disappointment